Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just Peachy

Ah,I love this color!Especially for fall.Saw this dress on modcloth and that's what started this whole post.I really wish I could get this peach silk dress.Peach..and silk..mmm.I think it would make good bridesmaids or Matron-of Honor dresses.
Hello,Marilyn Dress in Peach


What a cheerful thing to wear around your neck!
Rope Necklace in Yummy Brights


There are more of these headbands in other colors,love this etsy shop!So nice and delicate looking,with a splash of bling.And I have a feeling those crystals will not fall off anytime soon like they often do from other stores.
Savannah - peach swarovski crystals in antiqued copper flowers


I searched a long time to find some oak leaf earings like I imagined,and finally found these.....

Real Lacey Oak Leaf Earrings in Iridescent Copper



These vintage shoes are on sale for $10 right now.
Coral vintage heels

No comments:

Post a Comment